2017 Surgery Public Lecture: Professor T. Clark Gamblin "The forgotten male cancers"
- 2 November 2017 at 5:30 pm – 2 November 2017 at 5:30 pm
- AMREP Lecture Theatre, adjacent to the Baker Institute at 75 Commercial Road, Melbourne 3004
- AMREP/Alfred Health
- Open to:
- Register here:
- Alumni; Medicine, Nursing, Health Science; Public lectures
You are invited to a public lecture by an internationally renowned surgeon, Professor T. Clark Gamblin, on the forgotten but lethal male cancers, including those of the pancreas, liver and oesophagus.
- Date: Thursday, 2 November 2017
- Time: 5.30 pm drinks and canapes for 6.00 pm start. Lecture followed by Q&A session.
- Venue: AMREP Lecture Theatre, adjacent to the Baker Institute at 75 Commercial Road, Melbourne 3004, 200 metres east of the main Alfred Hospital entrance.
- Cost: Free
- RSVP: CLICK HERE. Please RSVP by Monday 30 October 2017 for catering purposes
- Enquiries: [email protected] ph +61 3 9903 0190 or [email protected] ph +61 3 9903 30611
- Daphne Vogiagis
- [email protected]
- +61 3 9903 30611
- Department of Surgery, Central Clinical School