Peter Marshall - Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice-President
As the Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice-President, Peter Marshall is responsible for the majority of infrastructure services that support the University's day to day business operations. Peter also manages the University's links with associated organisations, such as the Monash Club and student associations, and leads the University's crisis management function. He is the University executive responsible for protected disclosure (Whistleblower), Privacy and Ombudsman investigations.
Peter came to Monash as Director of Personnel Services in 1995. He was later appointed Divisional Director (Student and Staff Services), responsible for managing all aspects of the University's policies, practices and services to students and staff. He was appointed Vice-President (Administration) in 2005.
Before joining Monash, Mr Marshall's career included roles in both the federal and state public service. He held senior human resource and financial management positions at several major Victorian government departments.
Mr Marshall has a Bachelor of Economics from Monash University, and is:
- a Chartered Member of the Australian Human Resources Institute
- a former Chair of the Group of Eight Universities Human Resource Directors Group
- Chair of the Callista Universities Senior Executive Group.
He has been on several consultative and working groups of Universities Australia.
- Buildings and Property
- Campus Community
- Monash HR (Monash authcate required)
- Office of the General Counsel
- Planning and Commercial Services
- Strategic Marketing and Communications
- Student and Education Business Services
- Student Recruitment and Admissions
Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice-President
Room 125, 27 Chancellors Walk
Clayton, Victoria, 3800
Telephone: +61 3 9902 9897
Email: [email protected]